Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 6, 2014

White is the color of milk and fresh snow

If you asked me about wearing white in winter a few years ago, I would definitely say 'whaaat'? But times go by, fashion changes,new trends come and I was changing my mind. I think white in winter time is a brilliant idea! It makes you a snow queen, like in the picture below with Yulia Terentieva in Madame Figaro, isn't she so chic and queeny. On other hand you don't dress white often because its not a simple color: we worry about getting it dirty all the time, so once you wear it you feel special, pure & innocent. Are you exited about fashion week? I am, oh my, I am! My favorite bloggers like Angelica Blick and They All Hate Us girls are going to New York City, so I am exited so see their outfits and models, runway shows, street style looks



















Yulia Terentieva for Madame Figaro


























Photos from: Style.com; Elena Perminova instagram; Allure Rusia december 2013; Tatler Russia may 2013; Madame Figaro; Garry Peper Vintage; Harpers Bazaar Us november 2013; Wildfox; Song of Style; Vogue Spain; Victoria Tornegren; Vogue Australia; 


No comments:

Post a Comment